21 December 2008

another bday bash..


One special cake that I made was this Oreo Cheesecake ordered by my regular customer, Megahalimah, whom happens to be my neighbour also. I've to say that she's by far the craziest and funniest cheesecake lover i've ever seen! She and her cousins/siblings can really gobbled up one whole cake in just few seconds! Truly a cake lover and never fails to keep me on my toes for her coming orders. Thank you Mega..




It's always the happiest time for me to be able to bake special bday cakes for my loved ones. And as usual, December is the month where I'll be busy baking bday cakes (told u i'm fully booked already) since it's the birth month of so many special people in my life (my hubby's, my mom's, mom-in-law, sis-in-law, aunty Ita and mami Ann). Phew! Nway, for mommy, hepi bday (17/12/08) and Allah bless u always. Muahs!



premium cupcakes - choc moist cake with cream cheese topping & vanilla cupcakes with choc ganache topping (yummy!). Sorry mom for ruining your diet that nite, haha..




No comments: