05 February 2009



Music theme for an 18-year-old guy? Hmm.. at first I kinda doubt myself whether I could carry out this project. But since Kak Ros has been asking me to do this, I thot hey.. why not? It's a good challenge to draw something new, or you could say it's a much desired break from the occasional theme I used to draw all these while. Jadi dgn lafaz bismillah.. and a deep breath, I started to sketch on a piece of paper and finally on the cupcakes itself. So after approximately 1 and half hour later, voila! An electric fender guitar, an iPod and a blaupunkt logo finally set on these cupcakes. What do u guys think, pretty funky huh? TQ kak ros atas cabaran yg diberikan... Here's what she said:


"...begagan jak cdaknya amik nama masing2. Suma madah nyaman. Boleh tahan ktk molah, sejarah baru cupcakes ktk koh. Thanks eda, kelak mk order gk..."










3 comments:

kak_ross said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~Eda Cupcakes~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mytravellicious said...

kacak ooo...leleh aik lior mek lok