04 October 2009

cupcakes + cookies from Ema...

Fancy cookies!


Ema requested for 3 sets of different orders- fancy cookies, raya promo cupcakes and 9pc cupcakes for her friend. I packed these cookies in a basket hamper FOC especially for Ema.



Raya Promo cupcakes!


Love cupcakes!


my sincere apology to Ema for this set. If you notice, some of the cupcake paperliners were replaced with the new ones coz they started to peel off on their own right after frosting. I didn't have a clue why this always happened and the worse part was, i didn't have time to bake another batch. Arghh...somebody (anybody) please tell me why (or is it just me?) .

That's it! I'm just going to switch all my paperliner cuppies to souffle cuppies. It took me a great deal explaining and reasoning to dear hubby as he always loved the originality of the paperliner cups. But to me, I wanna save time and effort. No more rejected cupcakes (we always had more than a dozen when the paperliner starts to peel off after baking) and no more time wasted manouvering on getting a smooth layer of icing on irregular roundness of paperliner cupcakes. No I'm not against paperliners, I think they are cuter and eater-friendly but I just don't like to have another headache with their inconsistency.

to ema, we really regret this. If you're reading now, please contact us. We'd like to make it up to you and replace a new one for you. Thanks so much for your understanding..

No comments: