23 October 2009

bday cake for special lil Grace!



You might have noticed we're currently in resting mode now... Fret not people. We're still taking orders. Just having a breather out of this chaos, basically to regularly update our blog and preparing for a big surprise for all of you. Wanna know more? Stay tune to our post and visit us here often ok?

Now on to our entry for today. This very special bday cake was for my lil niece Grace who turned 1 a couple of weeks ago. My cousin Iss have booked me a month in advance for this cake. Have to say that I had so much fun decorating it. All I could picture was a pretty garden theme cake with lots of flowers and butterflies. I combined turquoise with purple, pink and yellow flowers.



This has a 2 different layers of cake inside - choc moist cake and royal vanilla. Both sandwiched together with a spread of buttercream icing. All flowers and butterflies decorations were done using fondant.



To Iss, thank you so much!

No comments: