12 April 2010

Pictures of Thousand Words


My cakes bake their own stories of the hows and whys to the ooops and the cries. Every single one of my creation has a little story behind the making of it. Unfortunately, writing is just not my forte. So I'm hoping these pictures say thousands of words :)


I really enjoy baking and catering for special project like this. It's an opportunity to throw myself a cake challenge just to see how crazy my imagination goes. But I wish I was given ample time to do so coz seriously you can't force creativity in a short amount of time.

Hence, I commenced with the order and informed the recipient that I can only do a simple cake / cupcake tower. I was already pre-occupied with festoon of incoming orders the same week. Luckily she was okay with it.

Warm ambience @ The Pullman poolside next to Liquid Bar, friendly family members and great party favors. Thanks so much Lyn a.k.a Mama Bazil for this order. Hope you guys had a blast!




No comments: