25 November 2008

The Green Heights Mall



This is what u get after a tiring-2-weeks traveling on official duty - muka pucat lesi! After a week in Bintulu and another week in Sandakan (office conference), I came back with much enthusiasm to start promoting my cupcakes during this festive month. Nini and I decided to rent a few stalls just to give our business a bit more exposure to the public. As u can see in the pic (Nini, me and Ayra), we managed to set up a humble stall at the Green Heights Mall last weekend. The response was overwhelming, and people just loved the xmas theme I made on my cupcakes :-)


We're happening & don't forget to catch us on:

1. 15/11-21/12 (every weekend) @ The Green Heights Mall

2. 29-30/11 (sat & sun) @ The Tun Jugah Flea Market

3. 6-25/12 (daily) @ The Spring Xmas Bazaar

xoxo

~~~~~~~~

Eda Cupcakes

The Darling Bake & Cooking





Packed and ready for sale.



Christmas theme cupcakes for sale. Looked rather pastel than the normal red/green xmas theme (i'll be having my new icing colors shipped from KL soon, so let's hope I could manage to get those bright red/green xmas colors ok?).




for those of u who didn't know, I normally sell off my extra cupcakes at discounted price when I have them baked during my weekend sale. I call it a FAST SALE. Since cupcakes may expire within a week's time (if kept unrefridgerated), there are normally sold on first-come-first-serve basis and readily packed like the one in this pic. This is only RM8 per box (normal price RM10). So visit my blog often as I will advertise it if I have fast sale on that day ok?



another design for fast sale




Hello peeps! What a hectic month.. Dah penuh dgn sarang spaider dah blog aku. Nway, i managed to slot in one order from cekgu Ayumi, my neighbour. She requested 32pcs of rainbow & flower themed cupcakes for her students with their names personalised on it. Now those kids are very lucky to have such a loving and thoughtful Ayumi as their teacher. Anybody would love to receive cupcakes as holiday gifts right? To Ayumi and her adorable Chimong, makseh cekgu ...

No comments: