11 January 2009

floody weekend







hello peeps! It's been a very rainy, gloomy week as I watched over my office window this morning (by the way, I'm 'hanging' approximately 190ft above ground so I could literally see almost complete view of the Kuching city from my office). I thot that's it, I give up on the laundry. Decided to send over our clothes to the laundry today, they'll never dry in this weather. It's just hopeless to do laundry at this time considering it rains and continue to rain over the weekend. Luckily our area wasn't affected by flood, just minor ones at the main road but still can jalan though. However, pity to those who are affected. I know it's difficult especially when u have kids. Diseases, fever were high at this point of time so watch your kids carefully. Even though we still receive good number of incoming orders, but delivery process would be quite challenging as some customers already experiencing flood at their areas and they're stuck at home for days. Some fell ill and couldn't get out of their house so we've to keep their orders for a while until they're ready to pick it up.

Nonetheless, back to cupcakes. Now these were ordered by Roslinda. It was for a farewell party for one of her colleagues, Puan Esther. Hope she likes it, thank you Roslinda.




No comments: