11 January 2009

JJ and Zara's bday party


(pictures courtesy of Ms Olivia Ling. Awesome bday party. I bet every lil girl would wish to have such a lovely bday party like this! Thank you so much :-)







orders are still coming good despite the rainy season. Another one came from Olivia Ling, the owner of The Poppies boutique (my fav place!) whom I recently met during our Xmas Bazaar at The Spring last month. She requested 100 pc cupcakes for her 2 daughters' bday, Zara and Jasmine. The theme was disney princess, so she specifically wanted pictures of magic wands, crowns, tiaras and big swirls with star sprinkles. She also emailed me few pictures for me to refer to. Have to say that this was the best project I've ever received. Spent almost two days completing it but it certainly worth the effort especially when seeing Olivia smiling gleefully as we sent her orders. Hope the bday girls like it as well. TQ so much Olivia and don't forget to send over some of the bday pictures ok?











No comments: