19 December 2009

The 7 Things

I came across this in someone's blog (forgot who) and thought it was rather cute and funny.

And since I have spare time to blog now, guess I might as well do this.


7 things in my handbag/wallet right now:

1. my shabby looking Esprit purse, slightly torn at one side
2. RM 20 and (counting..) 70 cents!
3. an expired Journalist Pass
4. Surat Kuasa (warrant) & Kad Staf
5. Wringley's Chewing gums
6. small notebook - to jot down my grocery list
7. iPod


7 words that usually came out of my mouth:

1. Ish!
2. Woii...
3. Apuu...
4. Berani bencer
5. Nang ada?
6. Hmphft! (Does that count as a word?)
7. Love you no matter what, rain or shine, good or bad *with big bear hug* (exchange of code word to the kids before sending them off to the nanny/kindy).


7 things you love/adore:

1. baking, obviously.
2. being able to catch on my beauty sleep
3. my black, mary-jane Crocs
4. MNG off season annual sales
5. Vanilla Coke - like a can per day!
6. recently bought FMM cutter
7. Leni, my lappy


7 things you're afraid of:

1. any type of painful body massages
2. crawling, cold-blooded animals
3. the weighing scale!
4. panadols
5. dosa2 besar
6. dentist
7. washing the dishes - my hands are allergic to detergent


There!

Had fun doing this. So anyone of you interested to do this, you've been tagged!


XOXO
~ Eda Cupcakes ~

No comments: