12 December 2009

Emotionally Choked...


Another year and Ayra will be graduating too (sob!). How time flies.. fast! And at a same time, cruel!



I admit. It still hasn't sunk in my head yet. The fact that my daughter now is 5 years old. And here she was, performing for her school concert and graduation ceremony for the FIRST time. I may sound silly but watching Ayra on stage really left me.. emotionally choked!

Dah besar dah anak mama...




Last weekend was such a whirlwind for us. Getting ready for Ayra's big day, looking high and low for her costume and accessories, watching her rehearsal ..etc. And finally that day arrived...

Here's a peek of what's going on backstage.

Ayra getting some info from Nadhim, perhaps some tips on memorizing the steps..





Ayra strutting her stuff, to the tune 'Jai-Ho'







Prior to the concert, parents were asked to donate hampers to be given away during lucky draw session. I wanted to give something different than the ordinary keropok/choc hamper so I made a sugar cookies bouquet instead.

The bouquet looking tiny weeny here but super cute besides other giant hampers...





Choc sugar cookies on stick. Beautifully assembled in Eda Cupcakes signature coffee mug.







Anyone would love having a homemade, sugar cookies bouquet like this. Cuteness!






No comments: