23 April 2010

May is Closed for Order


In the midst of my chaotic working schedule these days, I found comfort in decorating (and eating!) cupcakes. It's my own happy place where I channel my creativity into work of art. At times, it's the only hobby I'd do to take my mind off the pressure and anxiety for wearing so many hats in life. A mom, a wife, an employee, a baker, a decorator... and the list goes on.

And again, closing our order abruptly is something we didn't foresee happening as well. One thing for sure is that I'm a person of my word. I don't like to break promises to people, accepting orders while knowing the fact that I can't manage it without my other half. Yup, he'll be traveling outstation next week for ONE whole solid month and I don't want to gamble.

Really hope you folks would understand the situation here ok? It's inevitable, I know. And I'm truly sorry but MAY is closed for new order :(

PS: Those who have received confirmation from us (and their names are on our calendar) are not affected so fret not! your order will still be delivered on time.

No comments: