30 December 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!




Time sure flies everyone. And in a blink of an eye, it will be hello 2010! Eda Cupcakes made it through another eventful and fulfilling year ... thanks to all of you wonderful blog readers, fans and supporters :)

As for me, I've quit believing in new year's resolutions a long time ago. Instead, I'd like to flash back the journey I've been through this year and treasure the memory back in my head. Like it or not, 2009 has became important part in my emotional life as well...


1) Eda Cupcakes is finally a ripe 1-year-old in October 2009! Yeay!

2) additional member to the clan - Nell was born on 09/03/09 the same date as Prophet Muhammad's (P.B.U.H) born day

3) never ending, constant battle with my weight issue :(

4) survived ugly office politics and whatnots

5) more friends and acquaintance thru Eda Cupcakes


In all, it's been such a good year. So let's hope for more GREAT years ahead of us....!


XOXO ~Eda~

No comments: