02 January 2010

Belated

My hubby and I are soulmates, the best of friends. We share the same fave food and colors. Love doing the same thing... etc.

Except for one thing. We DO NOT share the same football team.

No siree!

So you can imagine how it is when it comes to EPL season. When the game is on, we're both like sitting literally on 2 different sides of the couch supporting each team. And when the other team scores, one will be performing annoying chicken dance to the other while the loser grunts and swallows his/her pride. Grrr...!

But I'll give in today. No more football fights. Simply because it's to mark a special belated birthday for that annoying chicken dance performer I told you about. And what more wonderful than having his bday cake with his fave team on it. What an agony!

So there I was google-ing to the simplest liverpool logo I could find. FYI, patience is never one of my virtue. That's why I dislike drawing image on a cake. I'm so poor at it.

And this was the edited version of the liverfool... oopss, i mean liverpool logo.





9" Death by Choc cake with liverpool logo, originally 100% - painstakingly hand drawn by myself.





Happy Belated Birthday (12/12/09) dearie...


PS: by the way, I'm an MU fan. Glory MU!

No comments: