31 January 2010

birthday mania



These cuppies were the side orders requested with a birthday cake. Apparently Zehan is actually my junior during high school years. Small world :)

I made the cupcake toppers and wrappers simply to challenge myself yet again. Come to think of it, heck I might start a craft blog if I were to lose my day job. Haha..

Yup, the craft bug has hit me. And it hit me hard. I ended up with tonnes of fancy colored papers, punches and other crafty items bought much to my hubby's dismay!



Danny is celebrating his 2nd birthday and he loves Barney so much. And since Aunty Eda's edible image got lost in the middle of shipment and never arrives, she finally gave in to piping Barney free-handedly.

And yes. Aunty Eda would be relieved if Danny could identify the sight of that weird, funny looking purple dino on the cake.




Death by Choc cake with fondant decoratives.



FYI, I'm a sucker when it comes to birthday candles. I'm always on the look out for the most hip and fancy candle wherever I go. Here are some in my collection and they're up for sale. Do inform in your order form if you'd like to use them on your cake. Prices ranging from RM3-5 each.





RM 5 each.


RM 4 each. For more design, pls email me.




Isn't he a cutie pie? Thanks Zehan and Happy 2nd Birthday Danny boy.


XOXO ~ Eda~

No comments: