10 February 2010

I'm still here...

I'm still here folks!

Just a little bit busy with... what else, cupcakes!

And yes, I owe you an explanation.

You see, my phone turned into a hotline number last week with calls and sms-es all enquiring me about the same thing: when is the Valentine's Day & Chinese New Year Promo going to start? And that doesn't include countless emails I've to reply at the same time. *bummer*

Truth be told that I had to cancel our V'Day & CNY promo at a very last minute. My better half is currently away for 3 weeks on official duty and I'm home alone with 2 little rascals who refused to go to bed early, with mountains of clothes to fold, dishes to wash, home to clean etc..!

And how am I supposed to bake when the only free time I have is when it's merely an hour left before the azan subuh?

And since I'm too tied-up at work, I didn't even have time to update the blog and post an announcement about the promo cancellation here. Am so very sorry you guys. I rejected few orders, with heavy heart, simply because I know I'd stressed myself to death if I took them.

This weekend, instead of making V'day cupcakes, I'll be busy making cheesecakes! 7 to be exact. Perhaps we'll materialize the V'Day Promo next year. In the meantime, here's what I managed to complete.

Now if the chinese have their 'full moon' and the westerns have 'baby shower', us we have 'aqiqah' ceremony to mark the milestone of a newborn.




100pc 'aqiqah' themed cuppies ordered by... heck I forgot the name! Must be an offline order since none of her ordering form is in my folders. But anyways, thanks again for the order :)






No comments: