02 March 2010

Congratulations to Sharifah Nuril Barieyah Wan Junaidi on being our 100th blog follower!

100 followers already? Whoa..

Back in 2008, all I intended to do with this blog was to humbly documented my lousy baking adventures. Sort of like a diary, or a photo album for me to look back on and smile. A wonderful keepsake, a reminiscent of how so much love can be put into sweet and simple sugary treats.

Fast forward 2010.

Now we have more than 100 people following this blog!

100 people actually looking at my amateur creations.

100 people actually reading all my rants and crap.

Dang..! You have absolutely no idea how much I appreciate and love all my blog readers and followers. Yes, you, you and you at that corner over there, yes you too! You guys are the best! *Muacks*

And since I'm in such a wonderful mood today, I'd like to give our lucky 100th blog follower a special surprise. To Sharifah Nuril Barieyah bt Wan Junaidi, if you're reading this now, please contact me a.s.a.p.

An amazing surprise awaits you ;-p





No comments: