04 March 2010

keep smiling



There I was, staring at the screen. I choked with emotion as I read the sentence once again..

Dah baca blog kitak tek.. Have a good rest dear....Take a good care of yourself.

My heart sank. Those words are exactly what I needed to comfort myself. And it's nice to know I have readers/followers who cares about me. Readers with precious hearts that reached out to me when I'm feeling low.

Although I haven't been given the opportunity to grace their presence personally, it feels somehow, as if, I have met them. These are the people who make my day when the day doesn't want to be made, the same people who move my limbs when these limbs do not wish to be moved. I'm greatly humbled by your gestures and I thank YOU...

So today, I've decided to keep on smiling. Even if my spirit is wearing thin, even if my body is aching.. for no one knows how battered inside I am, except for me and the Al-Mighty whom I raised my palms to. Let's just walk tall despite the 'all', for we are the very reason that makes our own life worth while..

PS: this entry is also dedicated to my readers who have given so much to the people around them come rain or shine. You make me smile too :)


~XOXO~

:: Eda Cupcakes ::





No comments: