20 September 2010

TEASER : baby!

For the next few weeks, it's gonna be all about babies, babies and more babies. And I'm talking about my baby, eda cupcakes. Not the other baby you're thinking of *lol*

That's right folks. The day is just around the corner and frankly, I just can't seem to contain the exhilaration all to myself. As we're preparing for the big day, I have each and everyone of you in my mind to share this excitement with. And so we shall wait and see... Will keep you posted soon.

In the meantime, take a look of what I did pre-raya. Enjoy the pictures :)


Didn't expect my snickers cheesecake to be such a hit. I made few for raya hamper/gift as ordered by my bro. Good thing I included them in my raya cake list. And now my neighbours and friends can't stop raving about them. Result? Non-stop orders!










No comments: