14 October 2012

Mia Familia



Admit it. How many times do we hug our kids in a day? 1, 2, 3 times? 

Or none?

Every night when I tucked my kids into bed, I make it a point to plant kisses, exchange hugs and say good night to each one of them. That’s 1. Another hug would be in the morning before they’re off to school/nursery and lastly, a final hug in the afternoon. So 3 hugs all together.

Sikitnya... Huhu...

Yes, we all love our family but have we shown them enough love? Have we told them enough ‘I Love You’s to really make them feel loved and cared? 

If the answer is no, then let’s start doing something. It’s better late than never. So gather your family for a nice treat. Or go somewhere for a picnic. Tell each one of them how much you appreciate the things they’ve done for you. Tell them how much you love and care about them.

Surely when we make someone happy, we’ll be much happier too. It’s a psychological effect.

I love my family no matter what. Rain or shine. Good or bad. *hugs*






A family that poses the same style together, stays together. Ihiks..!

No comments: