18 February 2009

QUICK SALE!



Peace be upon you...

Been under the weather for these past few days.. Feeling lethargic at work (senang crita=malas nak molah keja), my feet cramps, my tummy hurts... And don't get me started on those countless nights of toss and turns in bed... *Sigh*. It's so hard for me to get enough sleep these days - hot flushes, backache and not to mention the anxiety of thinking I'd probaby wake up and give birth the next day! So to calm my nerves, I head to my kitchen and start decorating on my cupcakes.

People always amazed how I managed to juggle between a full time career and my part time hobby-turned-cupcake business. Well, definitely not an easy task I must say! I'd usually get back from work by 5pm, fetch my daughter and reach home around 6pm. Then, layan cerita Spa Q II with her, chatting bout her school in between ads. Then, we'd have dinner around 8pm. After that, it's her bedtime at 9.30pm. THEN only I'd start baking cupcakes in the kitchen. My hubby has been very helpful of course (tukang ngepok icing & adunan kek, tq deng!). While my task will be baking those cupcakes till 1 or 2am in the morning (with 2 small ovens, 1 tray at a time). If I was in the mood, I'd deco the cupcakes right away. One order of set C will take me around 2 hrs to finish up the drawing/coloring. Dengan tangan/baju abis monyeng main icing. Otherwise, I'd just went to sleep around 3am and continue to frost the cupcakes the following night.

So there you go peeps. It's not THAT easy. You've got to have PASSION (and a lil bit of God given creativity and talent) to produce delectable cupcakes for your customers. That's why our cupcakes are so special than the ordinary cakes you buy from the cake house here in town. We baked with love and we customize your orders according to what YOU want.

Okie dokie, cut the crap! So here's what we meant by a QUICK SALE - extra cupcakes for those who didn't manage to order earlier but wanted to satisfy their cupcakes craving anyhow. I managed to have a few boxes prepared last night (pictures will be uploaded soon). So if you're interested, do call/sms me NOW ok? First come first serve basis only (so don't email, call us!).


No delivery, pls come to our place and collect it yourself. And no request for other colors/design/writing. TQ :-)


Code : CC4 (2 vanilla & 2 choc cupcakes per box) - SOLD OUT
Quantity available: 3 boxes
Description : Buttercream icing, purple/white theme (love shape/butterfly as pictured above)
Price : RM10 only
Sold to Dygku & Ninie. TQ!

Code : CC5 (5 pieces per box) - 1box left
Quantity available : 3 boxes
Description : Choc cupcakes with choc ganache frosting (no design)
Price : RM15 only
Sold to Dygku & Ninie. TQ!

Call us to book yours NOW!

2 comments:

dayangkuuuu. said...

kak eda!! cupcakes nyaman!! i like hehe.

~Eda Cupcakes~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.