29 September 2012

I wanted so much to write more words other than just the thank yous but time got the worst of me. The pictures have been kept for far too long and I just had to say my thanks before I forget the names of kind people who ordered my cakes.

After I published the pictures, I attacked one full basket of laundry hoping to finish folding the clothes at 3.30am. With the snoring from my significant other and the short coughing from the boys across the bedroom, I wonder how many other mommies out there who are still awake with gazillion tasks at their hands. How are we supposed to have our beauty sleep when we never stop running errands from day to night?

OK I better stop now. Time to get those eyes shut before the kids are awake!

Thank you Cynthia Chua for ordering these. Had absolutely no idea she was the same old Cynthia way back from high school years until she came to pick up the cookies personally. Small world!   

For hubby's cousin Nor Abriza. Thank you cuz. Happy engagement day :)


Rainbow cake for my good friend way back in Uni years. Thank you Siti Azima!
Again thank you Cynthia! Beside sugar cookies, her orders also include rental of this beautifully decorated cupcake tier and 50pcs cupcakes with fondant flowers.

No comments: